One Sweet Day, Mariah Carey & Boy II Men.



Send "One Sweet Day (Feat. Boyz II Men)" Ringtone to your Cell
 
 

 play lagu ni :)
 린 - One Sweet Day.mp3
 
 
 
Sorry I never told you
All I wanted to say
Now it's too late to hold you
Cause you've flown away
So far away

Never had I imagined
Living without your smile
Feeling and knowing you hear me
It keeps me alive
Alive

[Chorus]
And I know you're shining down on me from heaven
Like so many friends we lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day

Darling I never showed you
Assumed you'd always be there
Took your presence for granted
But I always cared
And I miss the love we shared

[Chorus]

Although the sun will never shine the same
I'll always look to a brighter day

Lord I know when I lay me down to sleep
You will always listen as I pray

[Chorus: x2]

Sorry I never told you
Together
All I wanted to say

Comments