Get Your Students Attention Using Candy Reinforcement.

This little cute boy always makes me laugh, but he always drives me mad too! He likes to spanks me, and I did spank him back whenever he attempted it on me. I wonder that this little boy have a big ego in his self as he always talks like an adult and gives order to his friends including his teachers.

Occasionally, he really gets on my nerves which makes me out of control and tends to scold him. Should I scold him? He is too naïve to be scold...but my target was just to give him lessons so that he will learn the good and bad of his action..So kira halal la.

Anyways, Afiq is not vengeful-type of kid. He does not remember that I scold him badly and just right after a minutes he will turn to acts like angle with me...;)  Not every people can be near him you know..because he really likes to jual mahal. So in order to get his attentions, I did bribes him by giving him candy or  tell him sweets words and then only he will listen to my orders...


Afiq and Me at the gym working outs! Gaaha!

Inside The Gym.

Tengah memujuk...bagi rahsuah sikit...bagi gula-gula...ehehe...



Nak apa ni cikgu? Kacau Afiq je laaa..Afiq nak main basikal ni...



Sebuk je cikgu ni...ish rimas laaa...



Cikgu...hidung cikgu tu berkilat semacam...takut Afiq tengok...



Yess berjaya :)


Tak boleh duduk diam ke sayang....


I love you Afiq cumel ;)


Afiq jangan nakal-nakal ok sayang?
Ok chow.. I got a school reunion to attend ;)

Comments

  1. saaaaaaaaaayangggg cikgu ena~

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku pena bual ngan cikgu ngajo pedalaman, dia ckp setiap pagi terpakse buka citer kartun, motif nak tarik pelajar ke kelas,,uhhuh

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm...pandai dorang nak guna mesin2 gym ni.

    noerul..hang paksa ke si afiq tu amek gambo?? dia mcm tak nak aje, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. baiknya afiq, kena marah pun still okey. Ngan nurul je la ek, ngn orang lain mahu merajuk terus tu. Afiq jogging ke apa tu huhu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah anda menggunakan teknik rasuah rupanya. tapi takpe untuk jaga budak special dibenarkan. kalo tak nak report sprm dah. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment