Monday, February 15, 2010

I sent Adi Putra A Love Letter, Woaw!

My wish for our genius Adi Putra,
  • Adi, I hope to see you happy playing with the kids at the playground. You gotta enjoy your kid's moment Adi, you are only 11th...
  • Adi, I hope you know how to play games like baling selipar,konda kondi, police centry, and whatever games that a kid like you might like. I hope your parents will not forget to let you play outsides...You are just a kid...You needed floortime like others...
  • Adi, I hope to buy you an ice-cream, I want to see you jump for joy like other normal kids...You like ice-cream Adi?How about vanilla with topped choc?
  • Adi, I hope that you will not forget how to giggles and cry like a kid in your age...since that you are studying at the higher institution, you will gather along with teens, and adults. I am afraid Adi, those people might screw your life...
  • Adi, I hope that you are always safe with your beloved family, and I really pray that the black history that happens to our genious girl, Sufiah will never repeats on you...
  • There are so many hopes rely on you now Adi Putra, and no one in the world could ever understand and feel the burdens that you have to take...Only God knows.  
  • Take care Adi, love you always. ;)
 

Designed by Alieff Artwork