Sunday, July 27, 2008

Family must come first.

Just a simple tag thats allows me to introduce a lil bit of my love family...Check it out guys~

I got a lovely parent, my dads name is Zakaria Jaafar and my moms name is Sabariah Ahmad.I love both of them because they are fabulous!




I got 5 siblings which is :-

1. Bro Along * 25y.o (now works at somewhere around Shah Alam while duin his degree)



2. Bro Angah * 23y.o (duin his medic study at Russia,but now having his one month break at Malaysia)



3. Sis Ain * 22y.o (my evil sister which I always never get blend with her,she's now duin her practical at BP near KLCC)





4. Me - neo as you all know * 21y.o (studying at Institut Perguruan Ilmu Khas,Cheras..waiting for 2 more years to complete my degree)




5. And last but not least, my lovely adik mijat *12y.o (still in standard six and will be taking UPSR exam on this september)




--This is how my family roughly looks like --
 

Designed by Alieff Artwork