Burning In The Skies, Linkin Park.

So don't apologize..I'm losing what I don't deserve..What I don't deserve...





Linkin Park: Burning In The Skies Lyrics 

I used the deadwood to make the fire riseThe blood of innocence burning in the skiesI filled my cup with the rising of the seaAnd poured it out in an ocean of debris

Oh

I'm swimming in the smokeOf bridges I have burnedSo don't apologizeI'm losing what I don't deserveWhat I don't deserve

We held our breath when the clouds began to formBut you were lost in the beating of the stormBut in the end we were meant to be apartLike separate chambers of the human heart

No

I'm swimming in the smokeOf bridges I have burnedSo don't apologize[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/burning-in-the-skies-lyrics-linkin-park.html ]I'm losing what I don't deserve

It's in the blackened bonesOf bridges I have burnedSo don't apologizeI'm losing what I don't deserveWhat I don't deserve

I'm swimming in the smokeOf bridges I have burnedSo don't apologizeI'm losing what I don't deserve

The blame is mine aloneFor bridges I have burnedSo don't apologizeI'm losing what I don't deserve

What I don't deserveWhat I don't deserveWhat I don't deserveI used the deadwood to make the fire riseThe blood of innocence burning in the skies




Daftar Percuma Terima RM10
Modal RM10 Pendapatan Berterusan
Jana Pendapatan Cara Mudah & Terbaru
Portal Iklan & Bisnes Online No. 1 Malaysia

-->