Friday, April 30, 2010

Ignore Friend Request On Facebook : South Park Part 2

I will cry like this if you dont add me as a friend on your facebook, seriously!

Do you always ignore your friends request on facebook? Beware, you might just break your fan's heart into tiny little pieces, like the South Park video above.

Haha. I think the worst thing about facebook is losing our privacy. Some people might don't understand that we needed privacy even if its on social networks.

Anyways, you should know that you might just pissed me off if you simply add me as one. I am sorry but I need my own space, seriously. Plus, I really hated now that my relatives especially aunts and uncles are there sticking their eyes on me.

Dont know where to run anymore. I mobbee a paper-bag face. Blargh.


 

Designed by Alieff Artwork