Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Showing Your Loved Ones On The Big Screen Is A Very Bad Idea?


Salam,  Hey yall.

According to my observation upon unmarried couples, I feel that most of us are quite fanatic about their long period-love relationship. I just don’t get the point of showing off a love relationship to the public and so you may say that I am an old fashioned-type, but this is just my humble opinion.

Now let me ask you…For how long you have been together? 4 years? 7 years or 10 years? You seems very proud with the long period of your relationship with him/her. But how certain you are that the relationship will end with a happy ending? 100%? 10%...or just 0.01 %? You might just have the answer.

Showing off big screens of your great relationship to the eyes of the world will not be a certainty that your relationship will forever last. Even a married couple can get divorce after a very-long-period of relationship, so why not unmarried couples?

I believe that sometimes, I just don’t have to show off my loved ones to the public. I find that it is better to keep the thing secrets than telling the whole world about my loved stories.

Chow…Im busy as usual.
 

Designed by Alieff Artwork