Showing Your Loved Ones On The Big Screen Is A Very Bad Idea?


Salam,  Hey yall.

According to my observation upon unmarried couples, I feel that most of us are quite fanatic about their long period-love relationship. I just don’t get the point of showing off a love relationship to the public and so you may say that I am an old fashioned-type, but this is just my humble opinion.

Now let me ask you…For how long you have been together? 4 years? 7 years or 10 years? You seems very proud with the long period of your relationship with him/her. But how certain you are that the relationship will end with a happy ending? 100%? 10%...or just 0.01 %? You might just have the answer.

Showing off big screens of your great relationship to the eyes of the world will not be a certainty that your relationship will forever last. Even a married couple can get divorce after a very-long-period of relationship, so why not unmarried couples?

I believe that sometimes, I just don’t have to show off my loved ones to the public. I find that it is better to keep the thing secrets than telling the whole world about my loved stories.

Chow…Im busy as usual.

Comments

  1. la... ko tak cerita ngan aku pun... hahaha...aku kuchiwa..~_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. isk isk... pesal aku tak tau ni... aku kuchiwa... ~_~ ... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku setuju dgn ayat ko yang last tuh

    ReplyDelete
  4. hurm.. my girl have the same thoughts as yours exactly. hahaha.. maybe there's a truth behind it and so far it;s getting better always. so why need to shout rite?

    p/s: love to read love stories on blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. benarrr.tak perlu heboh2.pernah buat entry pasal gado lepas putus dulu2.pastu malu sendirik.pengajaran: tak perlu heboh2 pasal benda tu.laen ah kalau dah kawen.tapi,pon tak bez jugak nak heboh2.huhu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah!!!dah ada ehem3 ke?

    ReplyDelete
  7. setuju. keep it low, keep it secret. kan lagi sweet mcm tu?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment