Great Numbers Of Followers , Thanks Yall!


Thank you Muhammad Safwan for being my 1111th follower! What a great number right ;)

I cant thank you enough for all my followers that have been following my blog since the day this poor blog has been launched on 5/11/08. Im so sorry I cant buy you guys gifts, so appreciating you guys is the least that I can do.I know I have been bad because not following back your blog, but I would still love to put you on my bloglist, and try to visit and comment your blog. 

Sincerely, I really appreciate the supports that you guys have given me through the ups and downs. This blog have been a place for me to share my stupid thoughts, my emotions, my anger, and my happiness that I face in my daily life as a future teacher. This is a path that allowed me to understand about how friendship can be build through the user ID behind the IP address. Thanks for being here and show your loyalty to read all my stupid thoughts. Thanks for your great idea and motivations that always make me smile every time I click the comment box. And thank you for the pocket money from the ads you click. ;) Hehee...

Ala, pendek kata terima kasih la semua - semua tuh.

Comments

  1. gua tggu no 6666 la..
    style sket..
    huahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. rmeinye follower neo!!time kasih je?? nk adiah!!hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. xde adiah ke tuk follower tu..ngeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. x sempat nak jadi org ke1111...heheheheheh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahh!!
    popular la ko neon~
    trasa kerdilnyer ak~
    induw la kt ko...
    nk pelok kuat2!!

    ahh!
    ak kelik milo taw!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. gwe yg ke bape ek?sile check hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aku dulu yang ke-777 ...ye ye je.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wah!!!ramai giler follower

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am your 1002 :)
    and will remain as your (blog) follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. meriah giler laa fullower ko ne..tahniah2..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. wahh...hampir sama dengan saya..follower 11 orang kurang 1000..waaaaaaaaa...takde sapa nak follow gua punyer blog..cian aku..waaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohoh!! femesnyaa..

    camna nak bagik blog overr femes yeh??
    ada tips berjaya ka??
    hekhek

    congrats

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment