Its So Creepy To Meet Miss Menopause.



I really hate when my anger emotion struck me abruptly. This isn’t about PMS or what, but my anger just burst out without any signal. You really don’t feel like to see my face when I’m angry you know. People say that I have got this creepy look when I’m in the gloomy mood. Usually, I will be so soundless because my brain is in the process to think and trying to send signal for my nerves to calm down, and of cause my eyebrows will turn to wrinkles which makes me look so creepy like a murderer. And when that happens, you might not want to come near me. *creepy grin*

Well, I might not be rude to you, but maybe I will act a bit offensive for instance of not answering of any calls, questions, or any orders from you. I know I must do something to control about this situation. Maybe fake smiles will just do. But, how can I do that if my brain is stuck? The best advice is, just leave me alone when you started to notice this creepy face of me come out okay. Just give me minutes or two to take deep breath. Don’t worry; I am a type that quick in cooling. *sweet grin*

But, I do worried about one thing now, are these symptoms are making me close to menopause? Oh no...! Omg, I’m doomed!

Comments

  1. jgn marah2 x cumel...senyum la wlw 1000 masalah k...cyg kamu~

    hrp sgt kamu dpt dtg walimah nti

    ReplyDelete
  2. muda2 lagi menopous?

    ReplyDelete
  3. muda2 lg dah monopos haha. klaka2

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.
    dont worry.
    menopause will start (for women) at the age of 45 and above.
    that range is considered normal. ;)

    so,we still have time huh?
    ahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha.
    Same problem.
    I am teribble to hide my anger too!
    Fortunately,this is not so unfortunate!
    Let the others alarm about your anger is nothing wrong.But,let yourself carried by that anger is completely wrong (anyone against me?)
    Anger is one kind of sickness. Like a harsh sickness which teach you how the agony is look alike.
    You can’t getting better if you keep telling yourself ‘Shit,I am sick.F!’.Few grand worth medicine is useless if your mind fail to wake up and say ‘Yes,I am survivor’.You will be death earlier than schedule.
    In other way, the anger weaken you too! And the worse part, the hatred party doesn’t feel anything.Does this don’t sound stupid?
    So, kept you anger as long as you think you life worth that stupidity. Or you just move on and be a better person.Choice is yours (as you can’t ever ask me to wear pink underware just because [if] you like it!people preference is difference right!)
    So do your mathematic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. jgn mrah2 nnt cept tua..muka jdi bkedut..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahakz..
    spe yg tak takut menopause!
    hehe..

    i pn takot!tanak kalau bleh..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment