Free Seats For "The Ugly Truth" Movie!

I GOT FREE TICKETS FROM ADVERTLETS! BUT I HAVE TO LET IT GO!


Hello-Mellow everybody. In this hectic moment, i want to tell you guys that im pretty out of breath here. No time for me to post new and hot entry as i have tons of paper works to do for my community centre project. Its a huge one! Me and friends are busy going back from KL to Hulu Kelang everyweek from last month till now. Our BIG PROJECT will be held soon on October, and we dont know weither we can make it or not. Since my friend really wanted Dato Sharizat to come for the event, this race is getting really bounce up. Ops, ops..by the way, have you seen my latest post about Advertlets is giving out free tickets for "The Ugly Truth" Movie? I did a short post about it as Advertlets required me to do. So do check it here.

So, im here to tell you that i cant go for the invitation. Hu~. So sad ok. Its free tickets for two person. I dont know weither i can pass this free tickets to you guys or not. Huwee..melepas.By the way, I bukan dapat keluar malam pon. The show is on Monday (7 Sept 09), 8.30 pm at Damansara E-Curve. Anyone wants?

Ikhlas dari kepala ke lutut, neo si lampu neon.