Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wow!! My nuffnang earnings!

Hoh, Wow! I cant believe it. Atlast my nuff earning is getting somewhere. *Cheers* =)

Haha, dont be such a fool. I had just started my nuffnangs about a week. So glad, the number are no longer zero.
Look at those stats. I wish i could maintain this, but i definitely cant. Getting so busy right now.
This is the best part of nuff. I like to see the keywords referral. People do come here to seek info about a post like Jilat punggung , Isu belasah awek, Teh cirit, Bela toyol, Kenapa perempuan curang. I do hope that my blog can be one of a useful website for others. Thank you for all visitors, comers, and bloggers and stalkers. Lai lai, lai. Youre most welcome here.


Ikhlas dari kepala ke lutut, neo si lampu neon.
 

Designed by Alieff Artwork