aku sebutir pasir.


Just so you know, I switched my blog to private mood for a moment. Everyone need their private time right? So do I. I’m not here to explain what happen, just here to keep updating this blog.

Lets flashback.

If you were me at the age of 19, what would you do if someone broke your dream and forces you to be somebody else?

I was 19 at that time. I got a hot blood and so many rebels towards anything that blocks my way. I badly refuse when I was forced by my parents to be a teacher. I didn’t remember how bad I cried on my pillow when all efforts that had been taken to lose up all the qualification to enter the teacher institute were all broke.

For the moment I get into the institute, I know that’s my destiny. I’d throw away all the negatives feeling inside my head and start to be accountable as a daughter to obey my parent’s orders. I keep my mind to stay focus on my study for a 5 ½ years, therefore I will be out to be real teacher with a bachelor title. Out to be somebody that gratifies my parent’s wished me to be. It’s all sound a very happy ending. *clap clap*

But what about my dream? *sigh* what about the dream that I kept list down to my report card since I was in standard one? Do people really care? I had once dreamt to be a scientist, a great cartoonist /artist and an architect. But that’s all been vanquish away now. Even the skills I’ve had are faded and become zero (that’s what I call from hero to zero). Sadly say, I become really down when I looked back at my artwork that I used to work on with. I don’t have that skills anymore, its all gone. *wah mengapa sgt sedih ini story*

The more pressure comes up when people starts to be so judgmental on me. You know, it’s like a burden when people put teacher as a very honour person. If you do something wrong, people will hate you. Condemn in every ways they could do. That’s the strong evidence why we always hear complaints from mothers who always point out that their child is good and the teacher is bad. ( ohh, I really hate that statement, they should see how their child really behave in school, kids nowadays just like an evil . I rather become a counselor rather than teaching noty kids.)

Im gonna finish up what I started. Its only 1 ½ years to go. A clean heart, a clean mind, a good teacher, a good daughter.

Pedulik ape aku dengan grammar errors?!

Salam.

Comments

  1. wah..post la sumerrrrrrrrr artwork kau yang dulu2
    mau lihat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. neo to aez: syg, jngn bukak cerita sedeh. banyak yang dah kene makan anai2..reput seperti hati ku jua.uaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. alor...xmo la sedih n bermuram durja...:)
    kalau try praktis2 lagi ngn artwork, maybe blh pulih smula skill2 tuh....
    then nnt blh jadik part time artist...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. neo to fana : pelukis jalanan je kot kat depan central market hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jgn jdikn profesn prguruan tu satu alasan untk kita tidk berjaya dalam bidang yg lain.. ( Pesan Si Ibu kpd Anaknya )

    ReplyDelete
  6. neo to anonemes : saya seorang bakal guru, dan seorang penjual kuih muih yang boleh tahan la cun..hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. :)

    abehkan jd cekgu..pastu kejar apa yg nak~!

    best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. neo to schult : baikkk terima kasih

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pedulik ape aku dengan grammar errors?!

    wakakkaka

    jadik cikgu yg rajen neo :D
    doakan aku jugak :P
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. neo to cresent : hahahaha tak pedulik pon, sebab ramai condemn english aku poor hahaha

    cikgu rajen bohong murid2 aku lah tu hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. wah neo seorang pencinta seni juga....

    aku suka pada pencinta seni.
    don't quit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aku pon x mau jd cikgu juga.

    kena pakse juga.

    tapi.

    dah x peduli.

    move on for my own sake.

    ReplyDelete
  13. neo to ajue = ohh ajue i love you too hahahahah =)

    neo to nut = mengapakah kita dipaksa sebegini..y cant choose our own destiny..muaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  14. jadi cikgu itu cool jugak apa..
    x cool ke?

    nak nak cikgu pendidikan khas..bkn senang oooo

    gud luk cikgu2 semesia.selamat ari guru!hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  15. neo to ajue : bila pulak hari guru bulan febuari anak anak????? adoyaiiiiiii

    hahaha

    wish me luck u bebeh

    ReplyDelete
  16. takpa Neo..belajar lagi. It's ok to make mistake..learn through mistakes. ...hehehheh

    ReplyDelete
  17. neo to fay : terima kasih atas sokongan anda =)

    SAYA HARAP SAYA TABAH.

    ReplyDelete
  18. 1st time terusha muke crescent. grg ye

    ReplyDelete
  19. neo to ubey = ape ni?kalau nak ngorat sini bukan tempatnye ubi hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  20. lol! both of you. i'll kick u out from this comment box.hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment