Yellow fellow

Hell-lo ~ Yell-ow my dear Fell~ows .
***
I have been busy watching PRISON BREAK about this 2 weeks. Got a lot more episodes to catch up because i haven't finished the third season yet.You know, i didn't have much time to see this movies before, cause busy with the assignments, studies and so on. I don't have to attached my self in front of the TV, coz my sister had downloaded the forth season of Prison Break. I cant wait to see the ending.
***
Urgh, i can feel the wave of school fever now. I will start my new semester on 2nd of January 2009. I know that i will got so much works waiting for me for the new sem. Less study in the classroom, but more on practical site. No more play - play, huh! You've gotta be a real teacher from now. So start acting like one. * trying to motivate my self, but it didn't works at all. *
***
OOh, im so broke right now. This situation keeps me at home as i don't have any money to leisures off . I cant buy any new stuff to wear or use for this new sem. Have to wait for the allowance on this February, maybe.

Okais, will write back soon. Buh bye.


Comments

  1. wey..aku bengang ngn polis tu..die tipu scofield..huh

    ReplyDelete
  2. tekaan ak & cet ratu betol ...
    ko bz nk habis kn prison break ...
    x per lh ...
    ak blk shah alam weekend nih ...
    slmt tinggal streamyx ...
    syedih ak ...
    wahahah ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ilek mar. klu tips ak ajr tu menjadi. ko kne blanje ak kipas

    ReplyDelete
  4. nnt mesti kamu akan bengang...sebab next episod utk season 4 akan kua 7 bln lg...mental2....tp,mmg besh la...n scofield pon da tk saket...lalalala

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment