Smoking is a bad habit!

STOP SMOKING??
Hello,mesti korang tak suker boyfriend korang merokok kan ? Aku lagi tak suker. Kalau aku jalan kat luar and ader jer orang yang merokok sekitar aku, dah sah aku mencarut tak tentu pasal *dalam hati la..For all the smokers out there, Im really sorry if I write any wrongs here. Very unfortunate for me coz my boyfriend is a heavy smokers too! I feel like shit when I just have to keep my breath whenever he smokes. I feel really uncomfortable! I gave a lot of advices, and trying so hard to block him from smoking habits. But, it seems really hard to him to quit. Just imagine 4 boxes of cigarettes per day??? Buzz off man...
So, I did some research on the webs and I found some little things that I can share with the readers. ATTENTION!
The BENEFITS of quit smoking
-Increase your stamina
-Decrease the risk of cancer and heart disease
-Good breath & breath easily
-Decrease coughing problem
-Freshness of body and mind
-Healthy lungs and heart
-Save money
-Saving peoples that you love
Why is it very hard to QUIT???

-The nicotine inside the cigarettes makes you addicted to it
-A person who smokes will feel excitement for a short term, their heart beats become fast; they will feel fresh and not sleepy.
-Smokers will always feel tired and sullen when they don’t get to smokes
-Fidgety and nervous when addicted to smokes.

Ways to STOP!!
1 *Get to realize that you have serious problem!!
2* Make a decision
3* Set a date to quit!
4* Plan days for quitting smokes
5* Avoid any of influences for smoking
6*Ask a friend for help
7*Find any healthy activities to works out
8*Build your self confidence
9* Make a reminders to keep on remind you to quit

8 Important Tips to AVOID smoking!
1- Take a deep breath
2- Drink a lot of waters
3- Do something else! Get yourself busy!
4- Chew something * Chewing gum
5- Take a bath!
6- Wash hands
7- Make a simple 3 minute exercises
8- Meditations or pray!

Comments

  1. Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yugs, daw nabasahan ko naman ni sa iban nga blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice blog. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yutarets! kasagad bah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For us when we visit some blog site our main objective is to ensure that we will be entertained with this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. komen2 yang berasal dari seluruh negare yang terlepas masuk ke sini adalah sangat pelik!hahaha something is wrong with the blogspot..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment