Messy?


Yah, yah, yah..I have been receiving a lot of comments from the shout box telling me that my blog look quite complicated..I do realize it somehow, but I think I just don't have enough time to find a suitable templates for my blogs. And for your information, my blog's template that you been seeing right now is my own creation. I have not yet exploring the webs to find the great ones, so i decided to create my own. I am so addicted of playing the HTML codes to give my blogs a new looks..so here it is..the purple monkey and all stuffs that kind of messy here and there..i know..huh..Some of the bloggers complaint thats there are too many pop ups when they entered my blogs..Hum..for that problem, I also not quit sure why..Maybe I'd putted severals ads here, and caused the pop ups..I'm so sorry for all of the inconvenient to all bloggers out there..I did ask some bloggers on selecting the best templates for blogs. Some said that the 'word press' offering a lots of the cool templates. So i guess,i will be looking forward to make a changed..Just give me sometimes, kayh..Chow Sin Chii =p

Comments

  1. hye my dear fren..

    Yeah, I have noticed that your blog has several pop up ads. Which kinda annoying but not for me. Well, at least maybe because I am using the latest Firefox 3. It blocks those ads (sorry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hu..tnx for the advice cik haaziq.I olready dunloaded the firefox 3. The differences is nothing much la..

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's ok dear..
    keep trying..

    hepy blogging..

    lenkali jgn tdo dlm bas lagi..

    ReplyDelete
  4. alamak..kes yang tertido lam bas tu...hahah malunyer...!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment