Happy Babah's Day!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My Lovely BABAH
~HJ. ZAKARIA BIN HJ. JAAFAR~


*babah aku yang macam budak2,yang suker loyer buruk,sporting and garang*

-I just wanna make a shout over here...

Happy Father's Day Babah!!!!

And pada sape2 yang dah jadi babah kat luar sane, happy dadees day too!! To my abah, tanx for always be a great father to your child. You've done so much for us..i can never pay for every single things thats you'd give to us-

-It is father's day today , and i never get to wish you and kiss you, bah. Because you always busy with your works. Yesterday you are at Lumut, and today you've gone to Sarawak..I just wish that you can at least take a little rest from all of your hectic life style..You are too workchoholic, bah. You, yourself admitted it. Its okay bah, I know its all for our sake.Thank you bah, because your time, presence and caring. I hope you know that you are always someone to look up to no matter how tall I've grown -

Here is a sweet poem for you, bah.
Daughter to father poems . A Little Girl Needs Daddy poem

A little girl needs Daddy
For many, many things:
Like holding her high off the ground
Where the sunlight sings!
Like being the deep music
That tells her all is right
When she awakens frantic with
The terrors of the night.

Like being the great mountain
That rises in her heart
And shows her how she might get home
When all else falls apart.

Like giving her the love
That is her sea and air,
So diving deep or soaring high
She'll always find him there.


- your daughter, ena -
(*your little budak itam,my father always call me that,hahah!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments