My Broken English & my broken heart

Warning : DON'T DO THIS AT HOME

Just feeling a lil bit sober when some people condemned me on my writing and for the bad English language I have. Yeah I admit it, I do have a broken English language. I don’t feel ashamed with the language I used because I’m still in the stages of learning. Ooops, for those who really feel distracted when reading my blog, I am so sorry cause I want to keep on writing..Forget to mention, my blog is a place to improve my broken heart broken English. That’s why you can’t stop me. Whether it’s broken or not, you will just have to accept it. It’s who I am, and I am not ashamed with my capability to write here. I still remember the past days when I had a conversation with my father about what people will think towards the people with poor languages. My father said that I don’t have to be worry of speaking out any languages no matter how broke it is because the languages are not our mother tongue. Bahasa Melayu is my mother tongue and I should be worried if people condemned me on my bahasa. Wah, such a nice motivation is it? My father is my idol because he can speak some languages. He becomes language learner as he always travels the whole world (the outstations).My blog is my own place, I write what I want to write. And if you don’t like the way I write, you will just have to buzz off from my space. That’s all. Oh, that’s surely not an emotional quotes okay. That’s just a message for those who keep on criticizing on what I wrote. Lalala~ But to nurul aina zakaria, the criticisms makes you more motivated to improved yourself on writing right? Yeah..hoyeah hoyeah..What else could I say? Im not that perfect to say that I’m good, but I think my writing are not really ‘that’ bad, right?(still pass my MUET, oh~ that’s so relieving) It’s just a little bit of grammar errors and spelling which I know, but I am so lazy to check and correct it out. That’s my problem. Hik , hik hik. Ohh, its already 6 a.m , I have to get ready to my last class. HOlaaa..
.Its just me , neo
.who still dare to write.






Comments

  1. Who's care about the broken English?
    Even that's the fact that we still in the learning process...

    Gosh!
    I salute people who dare to speak in other languages (e.g. English), because they are not even the native of the language!

    Go on Neo!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its really good of you bebeh...
    i'll support u...dun b worry..
    hehe...have a happy last claas today...
    but i need to work on Monday...poor me right?
    haha..

    **Cess..poyo lak broken english aku tuk post english kamu neo..but its good..ngeh2..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hurm.. hurm .. hurm lagi..
    Sorry I can't speak English!

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep on criticizing? haahaha. ade ke org cmtu. kejam2. tp ak nk ingatkan ko. komen aritu bukan ak yang tulis k. x pasal2 ak jd mangsa aritu

    ReplyDelete
  5. U know what is your MAIN problem? The real issue is not about your broken grammar but your attitude. You just don't want people to criticize you. You just don't want to admit that 'yes, i did some mistakes and it was because i was not really good in English so please criticize me so that i can improve my English skill from time to time'. I've read your post... These are your excuses for your poor English: 1)penat weh..tu sebab aku buat quick post and blah jer..aduihh.. 2)It’s just a little bit of grammar errors and spelling which I know, but I AM SO LAZY TO CHECK AND CORRECT IT OUT.

    Kalau post blog time tgh penat, memang akan wat byk grammatical errors eh? Apa punya excuse ni? Naper takleh admit je kalau awak tgh tak penat pun, kalau awak check pun, awak takleh detect mana kesalahan awak? Kalau betul nak belajar English, berani la ngaku wat silap. Takyah melenting bila org tegur. Bukan org condemn pun. Orang kritik tu supaya awak lebih aware. Tengok dari sudut positif la. Itu je... Keep on blogging.. Don't stop writing in English and when people correct you, don't get mad. Thank you. (i know what your friends will say about this comment...like usual, they will say that I'm wrong. Keep on jaga hati you and biarkan you di takuk yang lama.. Ingat,real friends akan berani beritahu benda yg benar wpun pahit).

    ReplyDelete
  6. neo.... tergamam ak bace komen atas. huhu. mmm. ak xnk komen ape2. tp ko patut rase bertuah. sebab ade gak org yg bace, yg komen, yg amik berat ape yg ko post. Mungkin ko jd lebih aware. aku post dlm english kt blog ak pn, xde org suh betulkan error. aku gak kene tilik satu2 sampai kuar urat mate. jgn lemah smgt. makin byk da improvement ak bace. teruskan smgt menulis dalam english, dan aku akan terus bace dan komen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aku pun terEmosi seketika membaca komen panjang jela di atas~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. aku...setuju..gn..pe..yg..ubey..kate

    de..gk..yg..amik..tahu..yg..tilik..1..1..pe..yg..kamu..post..kn..

    :)

    smile..for..u..neon..

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment