Monday, December 03, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me :)

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah.
(May the peace and mercy of Allah be with you)
Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah.



Thank you Allah, thank you..for given me a great family, awesome friends (i dont have much friends anyway but most of them are nice to me), good job & salary, and also good health..Erm..one more thing Ya Allah.. please send me a good spouse too! Hehe..Thank you for your blessing Allah..Thanks for still giving me time to live and repent upon you..I love you more !

To family, relatives and friends..i am so thankful for your love and supports..Im sorry for being a very naughty child or a silly friend, yeah i have done some silly things before..but I promise that i will be good after this..hee..

Im 25th now..and another 25years i will be 50th..(oo-O!)

Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me !

Actually this is a delayed entry because my birthday is actually on 29 November..which is 4 days ago :) Anyways..guess what.. i got 2 cakes this time ! It was Chocolate Indulgence Cake, and another one is Red Velvet Cake ! Both tasted very nice yummah ! I feel so blessed ! Alhamdulillah.

yummah !


uUuuups who eat this without me taking picture first ?
bloody cake :P

picture :)
 
bye bye taking care. much love. neo :P



 

Designed by Alieff Artwork