Friday, September 16, 2011

Gil Ofarim, It's Your Love.

Pernah dengar lagu ni ? Its your love...Dancin' in the dark .. Middle of the night ... Takin' your heart...  Holdin' it tight.. Alahai hensemnye mamat Gil Ofarim ni...rambut panjang mengerbang lak tuh. I like ! =) Suka lelaki rambut panjang macam anuar zain. Tapi kalau rambut panjang kusut masai tu memang nak mintak lawan tarik rambut la tu...Layan lagu sadis jap ~ ...

love you and your hair too !

you are just perfect for me =)

 =)




 Video - Gil Ofarim, It's Your Love.
 
It`s Your Love Lyrics

Dancin' in the dark
Middle of the night
Takin' your heart
Holdin' it
tight
Emotional touch
Ooh, touchin' my skin
Askin' you to do
What
you've been doin'
All over again

Oh, it's a beautiful thing
Don't
think I can keep it all in
I've just gotta let you know
What it is that
won't let me go

It's your love
Just does somethin' to me
Sends a
shock right through me
Can't get enough
So if you wonder
'Bout the
spell I'm under
It's your love

Better than I was
More than I
am
All of that happened
By takin' your hand
Who I am now
Is who
I've wanted to be
Now that we're together
Stronger than ever
Happy and
free

Oh, it's a beautiful thing
Don't think I can keep it all in
If
you ask me why I'll change
All I gotta do is say your sweet name

It's
your love
Just does somethin' to me
Sends a shock right through
me
Can't get enough
So if you wonder
'Bout the spell I'm under
It's
your love

Mood : Sabar dan bersyukur...saya merindu sesuatu yang bukan hak !

 

Designed by Alieff Artwork