Thursday, September 02, 2010

Namewee Dikritik Oleh Bangsa Sendiri, Cina Malu Dengan Tindakan Namewee : Komen Yang Dicilok Dari http://namewee.blogspot.com !

Cina malu dengan tindakan tak matang Namewee???

Komen orang cina berkenaan isu Namewee ! (hasil kutipan dan cilokan dari http://namewee.blogspot.com) Entah kenapa, aku lagi tertarik dengan komen-komen yang diberi oleh orang-orang cina ni...diorang ni lebih terbuka mindanya...diorang dapat fikirkan perasaan orang-orang yang dihina dalam video Namewee tu...Terima kasih, masih ada yang menghargai dan menyayangi Malaysia ni kan...aku ingatkan semuanya sama macam Namewee, tapi jangkaan aku salah laa...

Namewee kena kritik kuat ? Namewee nangis-nangis ??

I'm a chinese and I really hope you get into the jail. You make many young chinese citizens get mad and irrational! If Malaysia get into big racist problem like 513 again, you are one of the main cause and you deserve sent to both MAHKAMAH and NERAKA. All chinese please wake up and don't follow these dangerous actions! All we want are PEACE and HARMONY.

I as chinese feel SHAME on you, Namewee. For those who "memijak-mijakkan" our own country, I would like to ask you going back to China too. Or else Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, America, England... Where ever you like, as you never like Malaysia when you never appreciate what do we get. If you do not satisfy with the policies, choose better way to solute but not by insulting other races and religions. We all human born with brains, use it wise.
30 August, 2010
Kawan-kawan Melayu, saya Cina dan saya faham Bahasa Melayu. Oleh itu saya ingin guna 3 bahasa dalam komen ini.

KAWAN-KAWAN CINA, HENTIKAN PERBUATAN MENGHINA KAUM DAN AGAMA LAIN, HENTIKAN SOKONGAN KEPADA NAMEWEE! ANDA SEMUA BEROTAK, JANGAN MACAM KANAK-KANAK LAGI, JANGAN SOKONG 'IDOLA' MACAM INI!
华人朋友们,请停止侮辱其他种族和宗教,别再支持黄明志!你们都是聪明人,不要像小孩那样了,别再盲目崇拜黄明志!
CHINESE FRIENDS, STOP INSULTING OTHERS' RACE AND RELIGION, STOP SUPPORTING NAMEWEE! YOU ALL SMART, DON'T BEHAVE LIKE CHILD ANYMORE, DON'T SUPPORT AN 'IDOL' LIKE HIM ANYMORE!
Yes, I really have problem with these as I care my country, not like some people just blame this blame that but never appreciate. Do you still proud of yourself and Namewee who think all success of Malaysia are cause by Chinese? Do you still think using harsh word and rude way to express anger could make situation better or can show your INTELLIGENCE? Better clear your mind, people like you always like to insult other but not talk wisely.

I'm Chinese and sure I'm angry with the actions of those irresponsible headmasters. But I'm sure using middle finger to critic someone is not a good attitude, and Namewee indirectly represented all Chinese, the impact is, Malays hate Chinese just like you guys hate Malays after the "go back China" issues came out.

I'm not tolerate with the one who asked us go back to China, I want all Chinese be friend with Malays as not all of them are bad. I hope Namewee get punished, same to the others who speak and behave racism, no matter they are Chinese Malay India or what. And the point is, most of the racism among Malaysia citizens is Chinese.

We do not need Chinese like you as you are irrational in discovering solution, you support racists like Namewee. I don't do any video("voice out"?) because I'm not a lame people like him who always doing bad things to destroy Malaysia. I dare to voice out at here IN FRONT OF YOU.

And sorry, I don't like government at this time, I don't care what they think about me. UMNO is one of the party which always KIPAS API. As for your information, I love my country but not government, you should understand the difference of these 2 concepts better, what is country and what is government.

Ya Namewee is a racist, he insulted Islam and Malay. He also insulted Singapore, Kantonese, women... All the thing he knew is insulting, this is what you guys call "idol".
Be smarter friend.
01 September, 2010

P/s : Mari sayang malaysia ! Pedulikan lah kat orang yang tak sayang Malaysia...dah tunjuk video racist, video marah-marah...tapi bila orang tanya cakap saya bukannya racist...erm...aku rasa dia dah terjerat sendiri laaa. Hurm...chow..jangan boring post aku semua pasal Namewee ;) My Idol...(uwek)
 

Designed by Alieff Artwork