Monday, March 15, 2010

BBGS Reunion 2010 !

Love you so much, friends.

Salam, I just wanna tribute my humble appreciation to all my friends who have attended for the school reunion that happens recently on 13 March 2010 at Berjaya Time Square. Congratulation especially to my teamwork that has been scarifies a lot for this event.

Bravo to Liyana Jasmin, Amy Isa , Sazana Ayob and me myself for the triumphant of the reunion. For those who have struggled a lot to invites friends, I wish you all thank you. I felt superb happy, and I can’t expressed the valuable moment with words.

Alhamdullilah, the reunion has gone very victoriously and most of us have put away the status, rank, and standards during the school period for this special meetup. Formerly, we often fight and make enemies in high school, but on that day we happened to be like one happy family. However, if any of you have found any bitter in the sweets, forgive us all...please.

It’s clear that we all still love our old school, right? Although Bukit Bintang Girls School (BBGS) has switched its name to Sri Bintang Utara (SBU), we still love BBGS more than we love SBU. 

Why do we adore BBGS so much? As for me, I think the students are great, and there are lots of quality teachers, plus with the havoc environment surround that’s school have just made it all in such a complete package.

By the way, for those who has gone to Rahmatullah…Siti Mariam, Nur Shareena, and Maizurah. Lets together remit them prayer, and may Allah grant them with peace and place them in heaven. Al-Fatihah.

Great teamwork girls. 

Thanks Saz for the t-shirt! Not to forget, thanks to Remy aka. our shirt designer.

Time to eat!

My first time karaoke experience. Haha...its cool!

Randomly snap snap snap.

Do you know who got poison?

Ofcos not me! Haha...gotcha!

 Cant believe myself enter karaoke for the first time in my life. ;)

Cherish moment...

Happy crazy moment...

Farewell moment...

Superb moment...see ya around in the next BBGS reunion ;)
 

Designed by Alieff Artwork