Monday, September 15, 2008

Blog Meriah!!

---> PRESENTING, MY NEW TEMPLATE <---
:pandaGeli_01:



"HELLO AGAIN TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS..":pge12:

I guess you all do noticed Halo when i emerged with my new template.
dont be frust if you find that the new one is simple than before.StickingOutTongue
i do like simple templates,
but still, i did not satisfied with this one.
Sick
why i picked this layout?
i had to make a changed since the emoticons need a white background to work nicely.
and looks like its workin now.
:pandaGeli_19:
hm, its hard to find templates that suits for me.
nice, simple, blue and silver in color,if you have any websites that offering that kind of features,do tell me.:pandaGeli_17:
anyways, please..do leaves your comment about my new templates.
tell me whether is ThumbsUp or ThumbsDown
i hope its feeds your eyes nicely when viewing my sites here.
Do i deserve applause or at lease award for changing templates too frequent?:pge54:
i guess yall can answer that for me.haha
:pandaGeli_13:
oh ya~ forget to mention,i am damn busy :pge07: with my assignments.
its been few days i been laying and rolling around my bed, with my lappy on top my belly,doing nothing except blogging.i dont feel like im dead, :pge32: but most of my family members think that im already dead.
CAN YOU IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT BLOGGING,NOW?:pge13:
i cant bare it.:pge20:
with hugs ,from neo
:pge38:
trimas for reading, and chow sin cee.

:pandaGeli_26:please pray for me.i hope i can finished my works before sahur.


 

Designed by Alieff Artwork